Liu Peterson-Fisher LLP is seeking a Litigation/Executive Assistant.
Liu Peterson-Fisher LLP is an employment and civil rights law firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area that represents employees and civil rights plaintiffs across the country. We are a small, dynamic firm dedicated to working on ground-breaking, high impact cases aimed at protecting the rights of employees. We also represent professionals and executives in individual employment matters and frequently work with San Francisco and Silicon Valley-based employees in the technology and financial services industries. Learn more about our firm here.
- Preparing pleadings, discovery requests and responses, and correspondence
- Filing and serving documents
- Managing large document collections
- Interviewing potential clients and witnesses
- Responsible for office management (e.g., billing, ordering supplies, mail, etc.)
- Providing administrative support for attorneys (e.g., calendaring, travel, etc.)
Job Requirements: 1 year of work experience required; 3-5 years of experience preferred. Must be proficient on Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. Successful candidates will be highly organized, attentive to detail, hard-working, and able to work independently. Candidates must possess high integrity, excellent people skills, and good judgment. This position is based in Burlingame but allows significant flexibility with remote work.
Salary: Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter, resume, and list of 2-3 references to email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled.
Liu Peterson-Fisher LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.